In online casinos and live you can find different variations of classic blackjack . Many of them are superior to the classic version of fascination and profitability. You may ask, why did the classic blackjack remains the most popular, and all variations thereof refer to the section of the exotic? The answer is simple. The fascination of the game in other species is achieved by more complex rules, and leading figures of the classic blackjack are not willing to risk money, studying the unfamiliar, though exciting game. Why bother? After all, a good old classic version provides almost guaranteed profit in the presence of the player skills.
But what about the newcomers? Newcomers anyhow, what version of the game to start to learn, but for some reason they prefer to follow the example of luminaries and choose the classic version. This is their main mistake. After all, for a beginner does not matter where to begin his career as a player. At the same time, many different varieties of blackjack (but not all) can be much more profitable than its classic version. See for yourself.
The main difference from the classical variant is that the player always gets the cards on the 2 arms. Then the player can swap the cards that were distributed to second. For example, a player K-5 and 2-10. He can swap the top five and top ten. Thus his starting cards are: K-10 (20 points) and 2-5 (7 points). On the first hand, the player stands, the second gets.
- The possibility to swap the card gives the player a huge advantage. And not to be ruined, and the casino has increased its chances of additional rules:
- If the dealer has 22 points, he has not lost, but simply returns the player to bet. Blackjack dealer older than the blackjack player
- If the player and the dealer are gaining 17 points wins the casino
Despite these rules, the chances of the player are very impressive.
In this variation, a 10-value card card plus an ace are not called Blackjack and Pontoon. He pays 3 to 2. Pontoon can be obtained at once, but you can divide the cards and still be able to catch a pontoon. In this version, unlike the classic, you can share not only a pair of cards, but any card face value of 10 points.
After separation and doubling you can to gather more than one card (as in the classics), and how many you need.
The rules, which are working in favor of the casino:
- both dealer cards are dealt face down
- a draw win casino
- the game uses not 6, but 8 decks of cards
There are 3 major differences from the classic blackjack:
- the game is not involved dozens (they are taken from the deck)
- winnings payment system allows for different combinations of cards when dialing 21 points
- in the game accounted suit
If you scored 21 points, took exactly 5 cards, you get a win 3 to 2
- 21 points 6 maps – winning 2 to 1
- 21 points 7 maps – winning 3 to 1
- If point 21 is composed unsuited cards 6,7,8 – winning 3 to 2
- If suited 6,7,8 – winning 2 to 1
- If peak 6,7,8 – winning 3 to 1
- Seven three unsuited – winning 3 to 2
- 7,7,7 suited – winning 2 to 1
- All peak 7,7,7 – winning 3 to 1
The rest of the bets are paid as in the classic version of the game.
The game uses only one deck of cards, which is shuffled after each kona.
The main difference: ace – it is always 1 point. Caribbean Blackjack – two pictures (10 points each) plus an ace.
If an Ace falls dealer, the player can make the insurance. He makes money, and if an ace comes to the reinforcement in the form of two still images (21), the player will not play, and big wins. His insurance is paid at a rate of 9 to 1.
The essence is clear from the title. The dealer’s cards are dealt face up, and it gives players an additional advantage.
But this franchise player ends and begins the casino franchise. In case of equality of points wins the casino, except for options when the player Blackjack (two cards that give a total of 21 points). All wins, including blackjack, payable at a rate of 1 to 1.
Double down the player may only if the sum of the two cards dealt is equal to 9,10 or 11 points.